Norton.com/setup – Enter Norton Product Key to Setup Norton
With each passing day, we see technology pacing at a rapid speed and so does the dark web. There is no single day, when we do not hear about online scams, data breaches, identity-theft, and cybercriminal activities taking place. But, have you ever thought how you are going to counter these threats and attacks? If, until now you haven’t given this a thought, then you should do it now as it is high time to get ready to stay one step ahead of such activities.
Thus, buying an effective antivirus like Norton.com/setup can help you do this. Norton security, not only effectively detects viruses, but also ensures that you stay safe online. It has several features including firewall, VPN, anti-threat, and anti-spam technology. So, if you have made your mind to buy Norton security, then we will help you to get started.
Prerequisites for Downloading the Norton Antivirus Software
Following are the prerequisites for downloading the Norton antivirus software:
- Registered Norton user account.
- Valid product key.
- Stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Compatible OS.
- 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum 300 MB hard disk space.
What is Norton Product Key and How to Redeem it?
Norton product key or the activation code is a unique set of alphanumeric characters that are present on your retail card or you may find it in the mailbox of your registered email address. The product key is 25 digits long and is needed at the time of activating your Norton subscription.
To redeem your product key, you need to go to the norton.com/setup enter product key page. After this, you will be asked to sign in to your account. Further, you need to provide the product key and then it will be linked to your account.
How to Download Norton Setup on Computer from www.norton.com/setup?
To download Norton setup on your device, you have to obey the instruction mentioned below:
- Click on any web browser to open it on your system.
- On the address bar, enter www.norton.com/setup.
- Hit the Enter key to visit the homepage of the site.
- Now you will be redirected to the Norton security homepage on your device.
- Press on the Sign-in button. After that, provide your Norton email address.
- Enter the account password to move further into the process.
- If you are coming here for the first time, then create a Norton account.
- Once that completes, enter the required information. For instance, provide your complete Email ID, Date of birth, and a new password for the account for future sign in.
- When that gets done, you will see two options that will display on your screen, i.e., download the software for other devices and download Norton on this system.
- Select the option that you want and continue with the process.
- If you want to add additional Norton products, then you can choose whatever you want from the listed products.
- 13. Now hit on the products that you need and then continue with the downloading process.
- Once the Install button is clicked, the download will begin by itself.
How to Install Norton and Run Norton.com/setup
Here are the quick steps provided below to install and setup Norton Antivirus on your computers and devices.
- Open the Downloads folder on your device. Search for the Norton setup downloaded from the norton.com/setup website and double-tap on the application file
- Extract the file to start the installation process.
- Tap on I Agree on the terms and condition page
- Hit on Verify to begin the installation.
- Depending upon your computer speed, wait for the installation process to complete
- You can restart the computer after Norton installation has acknowledged about completion of the installation process.
How to Activate Norton Security via Norton Activation Key?
If you are struggling to find a way out in activating Norton on your computer or devices, then follow the step-by-step instructions provided below.
- Launch the icon of Norton software on the system
- A pop-up will appear seeking you to enter the Norton activation key to activate the product
- Users purchased Norton Antivirus from online stores such as com/setup, then they would have a 25-characters activation key emailed to their registered email address.
- Users purchased Norton Antivirus from any physical stores/retail shop, then they could find the 25-characters activation key at the back of the product casing.
- Enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- Tap on the Activate button to activate the Norton subscription.
Once you know how to download and activate the Norton Antivirus, it is time to learn the installation and perform Norton.com/setup on different platforms and operating systems.
Shield you Devices with Norton antivirus
Shield you devices with Norton antivirus? There have been incidents happening recently, where many of the user’s accounts were hacked and data was stolen. To stay protected from such incidents you need you need to deploy Norton setup on your devices that can be downloaded via norton.com/setup. Once you have downloaded the Norton setup you will be equipped with high-tech features. Some if these features are explained in this article, so without any further delay let’s get along with the steps to download, install and activate Norton antivirus software that are discussed in the following sections.
Noteworthy Features of Norton Security
Some of the key features that define Norton Security antivirus are as below:-
- The Norton Security protects your device from heavy virus attacks such as “Zero-day”.
- The security product scans the unsafe unprotected files and programs and then warns you about them so that you can take actions to block them.
- You will be equipped with SONAR behavioral Protection feature that will show you the future vulnerable threats on your PC.
- The software’s auto-update feature allows you to have automatic download and initiates updates on its own.
- Not only this, you will be warned about the sites that can’t be trusted.
- Your mailbox will be secured from the unwanted threats and fake emails that are deliberately sent by the hackers to reach your personal information.
- With Norton Password Manager, you can manage and protect all your passwords required for accessing your online accounts.